Feb 5, 2009

Enterprise success

Enterprise success depends on how best we manage the materials, how best control the costs, how best we use the information system and integrate all activities effecting the bottom line.

Enterprise resource planning, ERP in short made this task easy.

With sound knowledge of any ERP only one can consider best suited for in the field of Purchasing, Materials Management and Logistics, apart from the domain knowledge.
Reason being every company using ERP, amongst them SAP is one pioneered.

As it is worth to give some inputs to students who want to get in to SAP MM, practicing professionals, who are in for some inputs,
few writings I would like to take up how SAP deals with real time situations.

I request all the experienced to add few lines to my blogs, which will help me to improve and also helpful to the readers.

You may kindly ask if any doubt or question in mind, which I will try to answer in my next blog.

Me believe in learning continous process, I would like to have a interactive experience with you all.

Best wishes.